Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty


I have probably said this before, but the two most over used words when reading reviews of books are "finely crafted". But I can't help myself, this book is truly a master of superb craftsmanship.  So intricately written, cunningly provoking, a ticking time bomb set to go off.

As all of Liane Moriarty's book do, this book takes place in Australia and involves a series of people involved and soon-to-be involved in a secret that sends them down a path destined to change lives forever . A secret written in a letter to be only read upon the writer's death.  Except the writer is not dead and the letter is read. A Pandora's box. And the repercussions are earth-shattering.

Probably one of the best books I have read this year. 

1 comment:

  1. This books does look really good. I am excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete